The Dua Journal with Qur'anic Reflection is a beautiful, hardcover reflection journal that is not only meant to be written in, but kept as a keepsake for years to come. The design features the beautiful lavender colored, cloth-bound hard cover, an elegant gold embossed title, and a black satin ribbon for easy place-keeping.
This journal is designed to help you take control of your iman goals and tap into your connection with Allah and His word with open-dated pages for daily reflection without the pressure. Inside this journal you will find:
- 80 total days of reflection.
- 40 days with one open-dated reflection page per day, as in the original.
- One "rabbana" dua found in the Qur'an in simple English on each reflection page.
- A chance to check in with each of your life areas, from work and family to deen and personal development.
- 40 days of Qur'anic verses with explanation (tafseer), broken up into 4 separate themes.
- Guided questions for Qur'anic reflection.
- Suggestions on how to use each section for maximum benefit.
- A list of the benefits of gratitude.
- Best practices for making dua, and a master list of duas.
- Plus a three-step foolproof guide to staying consistent with your reflection.
Forfatter: Umeda Islamova
Udgiver: The Dua Journal (2018)