At The Dua Journal, we stand for empowering women be their best selves and live their most fulfilled life by taking time out each day for prayer, gratitude and reflection.
Our extended The Dua Journal is a beautiful, hardcover reflection journal that is not only meant to be written in, but kept as a keepsake for years to come. The design features the beautiful moss colored, cloth-bound hard cover, an elegant gold embossed title, and a black satin ribbon for easy place-keeping.
This journal is designed to help you take control of your iman goals and tap into your connection with Allah with open-dated pages for daily reflection without the pressure. Inside this journal you will find:
• One open-dated reflection page per day, as in the original.
• A second daily reflection page with a “Dear Allah…” section.
• Inspirational duas on each page.
• A chance to check in with each of your life areas, from work and family to deen and personal development, every 30 days.
• Suggestions on how to use each section for maximum benefit.
• A list of the benefits of gratitude.
• Best practices for making dua.
• Plus a three-step foolproof guide to staying consistent with your reflection.
Forfatter: Umeda Islamova
Udgiver: The Dua Journal (2017)