It is important to invest your money in a secure way so that your wealth increases over time.
This book teaches you the key principles of investing, in line with Islamic principles.
In fact, learning to invest one's money in a safe way is not that difficult. Everyone can learn it, and the profit is great in the long run. On average, the stock market rises 10% a year, and you can be part of that.
Read this book and you will
- Learn how to screen for halal stocks using (AAOIFI) scholar-approved criteria step-by-step
- Learn what halal investment opportunities you have on the stock market
- Have a comprehensive list of halal investment products such as ETFs, mutual funds, and index funds.
- Learn about the importance of investing as well as being presented with different investment strategies.
- Understand the principle of Compound interest
- Understand financial crises and recessions - and how you can use it to your advantage
- Understand Cyclic vs defensive stocks
- Understand Bonds vs. Sukuk
- Learn the Islamic ruling on Short selling aka “shorting.”
Forfatter: Fadel Jannuse
Udgiver: NativeBooks.eu (2019)