Gateway to Arabic - Book 6
Gateway to Arabic is a well-structured, progressive course that has been carefully designed to teach Arabic in a non-Arabic-speaking environment to learners from a broad age range. The series has become well established in Britain and America and is used by a great many Muslim schools and madrasahs, as well as being stocked by the majority of Islamic bookshops in Britain. It is also well suited to individuals wishing to engage in self-study of the language.
The series is intended to take the student from having no knowledge of Arabic, all the way up to GCSE level (the U.K.’s General Certificate in Secondary Education) and beyond.
This book covers :
- weather and seasons
- subjunctive mood and associated particles
- jussive mood and associated particles
- introduction to the derived forms of arabic verbs
- regular and irregular form II, III, and IV verbs in the present, past, imperative, subjunctive, and jussive
- over 140 past and present tense verbs
- reference list of nouns and their plurals
- sample verb templates to aid conjugation